Get the scoop on using Google Analytics for your WordPress website. If you’ve never used GA, if you look at your analytics reports but you don’t end up with actionable data, or if it’s been a while and you’d like to know about all the cool new reports, this is the session for you.
We’ll walk through the interface, but bring your questions, too.
- How to install Google Analytics
- How to set up properties and views
- Moving from questions to answers
- Major reports: Audience, Acquisition, Behavior, Conversions
- Setting up custom dashboards
- Identifying and configuring goals
Basic comfort with computers is all the background you need. Stay on for a more advanced session after this one if you like; attend this to be sure you’re ready for the more advanced session